Edge :: Elena :: Dragon Nest
 
HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Hey everyone!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kakigori-Kitten
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 12
Join date : 2012-01-03
Age : 25
Location : South Texas

PostSubject: Hey everyone!   Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:37 pm

sorry for not being on for the past week ): I've been swamped with school work. I'll definitely be getting on either tomorrow or the next day though! I miss everyone! D':
Back to top Go down
Callyxis
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 36
Join date : 2012-01-01
Age : 27
Location : Florida,USA

PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone!   Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:00 am

Kakigori-Kitten wrote:
sorry for not being on for the past week ): I've been swamped with school work. I'll definitely be getting on either tomorrow or the next day though! I miss everyone! D':
'

Dang well better :/...

Translation: Miss you like crazy, we need our star Acro "up in dis Bish"... but yea basically we need you back on with us lady,lol.. give us some competition in PvP.
Back to top Go down
DaCrunchyFX
Private
Private
avatar

Posts : 19
Join date : 2012-01-27
Location : By That One Place, Near That One Thing

PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone!   Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:06 am

Channel that inner asian! Blast through that homework >Very Happy
Back to top Go down
KoRupT
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 33
Join date : 2011-12-26
Location : SoCal

PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone!   Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:39 am

DaCrunchyFX wrote:
Channel that inner asian! Blast through that homework >Very Happy

.....................................

She's white.
Back to top Go down
http://edge.team-talk.net
DaCrunchyFX
Private
Private
avatar

Posts : 19
Join date : 2012-01-27
Location : By That One Place, Near That One Thing

PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone!   Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:11 pm

exactly
Back to top Go down
Kakigori-Kitten
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 12
Join date : 2012-01-03
Age : 25
Location : South Texas

PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone!   Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:36 am

DaCrunchyFX wrote:
Channel that inner asian! Blast through that homework >Very Happy

I lol'd xD there is no inner asian for me lmao I have one speed when it comes to homework and projects. "stupid white girl" d:
Back to top Go down
Callyxis
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 36
Join date : 2012-01-01
Age : 27
Location : Florida,USA

PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone!   Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:36 pm

Kakigori-Kitten wrote:
DaCrunchyFX wrote:
Channel that inner asian! Blast through that homework >Very Happy

I lol'd xD there is no inner asian for me lmao I have one speed when it comes to homework and projects. "stupid white girl" d:

^Lol, this is great, I love it, haha.
Atleast you're honest enough to admit it. lol!
Back to top Go down
KoRupT
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 33
Join date : 2011-12-26
Location : SoCal

PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone!   Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:33 pm

Callyxis wrote:
Kakigori-Kitten wrote:
DaCrunchyFX wrote:
Channel that inner asian! Blast through that homework >Very Happy

I lol'd xD there is no inner asian for me lmao I have one speed when it comes to homework and projects. "stupid white girl" d:

^Lol, this is great, I love it, haha.
Atleast you're honest enough to admit it. lol!


Hahaha, caucasians...
Back to top Go down
http://edge.team-talk.net
Kakigori-Kitten
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 12
Join date : 2012-01-03
Age : 25
Location : South Texas

PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone!   Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:44 am

I lied )': Still not done with math. I'm not going to be done til late tonight. After I take my test tomorrow though, I'll be free to play for the next week lol
Back to top Go down
KoRupT
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 33
Join date : 2011-12-26
Location : SoCal

PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone!   Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:16 am

Kakigori-Kitten wrote:
I lied )': Still not done with math. I'm not going to be done til late tonight. After I take my test tomorrow though, I'll be free to play for the next week lol

I want to violate you this next week.
Back to top Go down
http://edge.team-talk.net
DaCrunchyFX
Private
Private
avatar

Posts : 19
Join date : 2012-01-27
Location : By That One Place, Near That One Thing

PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone!   Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:40 am

Isnt weird how asian parents make us be good in Math, yet they want us to be doctors?
Back to top Go down
Kakigori-Kitten
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 12
Join date : 2012-01-03
Age : 25
Location : South Texas

PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone!   Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:23 pm

KoRupT wrote:
Kakigori-Kitten wrote:
I lied )': Still not done with math. I'm not going to be done til late tonight. After I take my test tomorrow though, I'll be free to play for the next week lol

I want to violate you this next week.

O_o ...ah... okay... *backs away slowly*
Back to top Go down
fiinsk
Forum Greenhorn
Forum Greenhorn
avatar

Posts : 7
Join date : 2012-01-25
Age : 78
Location : CHINA jk

PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone!   Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:00 am

DaCrunchyFX wrote:
Isnt weird how asian parents make us be good in Math, yet they want us to be doctors?
so

lol OMG ikr
Back to top Go down
KoRupT
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 33
Join date : 2011-12-26
Location : SoCal

PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone!   Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:03 am

DaCrunchyFX wrote:
Isnt weird how asian parents make us be good in Math, yet they want us to be doctors?

Guess I'm lucky that my dad encourages me to be whatever I wish to be.
Back to top Go down
http://edge.team-talk.net
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone!   

Back to top Go down
 
Hey everyone!
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Discussion :: Guild Chat-
Jump to: